Thursday, July 12, 2007

I love my kids! Today we stopped by SA to take advantage of the 79 cent mega drinks and a man stopped me to ask, "Are those ALL your kids?" I turned to him and smiled, saying "Yes, I'm so blessed to be their mom." He gave me a bit of a shocked look and then recovered, saying, "Yes, I guess you are."


Sometimes they can be annoying. Sometimes they get in the way of training. Sometimes they make huge messes that they don't clean up. Sometimes they make me so mad I want to (ok, I confess, I do) scream!


But, in the end, I feel so blessed to be their mom. Yesterday afternoon I was able to read to them for two hours. We are getting close (finally) to finishing HP and the Order of the Phoneix. We laughed and laughed and laughed at Dumbledore's manner of getting away from Fudge and Umbridge and I think someone came dangerously close to wetting their pants during Fred and George's antics with the fireworks. It was a fun afternoon, and I got some well needed rest and time with my children.


They are growing up so fast, and I'm so happy that I am able to be a part of their lives.


I love you Jonathan, Andrew, Caleb, and Rachel!

No comments: