Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Great Workouts Today

I got home from work last night to find a 2006 Hawaii IM DVD on the counter. Apparently these get sent to lottery winners? Because I didn't order one -- I thought about it, but didn't have time to get to it yet. I'm so excited to watch it.

I've been thinking about about how IM training really becomes a lifestyle. It dictates so many of the decisions that I make. What time I wake up, what I wear during the day, what I eat, when I shower, how many showers I take, and even when I do laundry. Wow, I'm already washing workout clothes like crazy.

Today's workouts were a 35 minute ez treadmill run with 3x5 minute 6mph pace and a 2200 yard swim. Both of them went really well and I was done by 9:30. That's AM, not PM. Woohoo! It's so nice to have my mornings free again.

That's all for now. Nothing hurts, I'm feeling great, and still super excited about my Kona adventure.

No comments: